✈️ About the airport
☎️ Information service: +7 (495) 436-28-13
🛣️ Transport accessibility
All the airports are connected to the capital by public transport: buses, taxis, Aeroexpress trains all running to the major train stations in the city.
Concider all available transport options and plan your route from the airport to your accommodation in Moscow in advance.
🚄 Aeroexpress trains
The Aeroexpress high-speed electric trains run every hour from Vnukovo Airport to Kievsky Railway Station (Kievskaya metro station).
Tickets are available:
- at ticket machines in the aorport;
- at the Aeroexpress service desks
- on the Aeroexpress website
- in the Aeroexpress mobile application
Travel time: 40 minutes
Buses from the airport run to Salarievo, Troparevo, Yugo-Zapadnaya, Novoperedelkino and Rasskazovka metro stations. At nighttime, a special night bus runs from the airport to Kitay-gorod metro station.
- To Salarievo metro station: Bus 911
- To Troparevo and Yugo-Zapadnaya metro stations: Bus 611
- To Novoperedelkino metro station: Bus 32
- To Rasskazovka metro station: Bus 128
- To Kitay-gorod metro station: Night Bus H11
Travel time: from 20 to 40 minutes
Vnukovo Airport is served by an in-house taxi service. Taxis can be booked at the counters in the arrivals areas, on the company's website and by telephone.
We strongly recommend that you use official taxi services. In this case, the carrier guarantees safety and quality service. Private taxi services can be unsafe.