First-aid posts and psychological assistance

You can get first aid at the medical centers. Check the working hours and the address of the nearest point here.

In order to get psychological help, you can contact the Centre for Psychological Counselling on any issue connected with your psychological state: self-doubt, loneliness, feelings related to the loss of loved ones and loved ones, problems in educational process or communication, dissatisfaction with your life and others. HSE students can get a consultation for free.

If you have any questions, please contact us via