On Wednesday, July 26 we've held the webinar "Preparation for arrival and the first days in Moscow". During the webinar we were talking about:
- documents to prepare before arrival;
- places to settle in Russia;
- medical certificates you need to bring with you and which ones you can get upon arrival;
- migration registration and visa rules;
- costs for life in Moscow.
Download the presentation (links will work only after you download it on your device)
Hope you will find the presentation and the webinar recording helpful!
Don't forget to register for our obligatory orientation session on August, 25
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com