In order to join any HSE University Sport club a student must present a medical certificate from a physician proving that the student’s health allows doing sports.
If you have any questions regarding joining sports at the HSE University, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The HSE University Chess Club welcomes professionals, amateurs, beginners and everyone else who loves this ancient game . Members of the club participate in tournaments (blitz, classic), workshops with well-known players, simultaneous chess displays and can take classes for beginners. For details, please contact Aikaz Avetuntsi at email@example.com or call +7 (916) 109 43 40.
- The MIEM Club for Athletic Tourism organizes camping trips that include hiking, climbing, rafting, skiing; competitions; hiking weekends; and classes in the school of athletic tourism. Please contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The HSE University Yacht Club offers training for sports qualifications of a yachtsman-racer, retraining and advanced training courses. All certificates are international and offer the opportunity to travel by water on your own throughout the world! Please send your inquiries to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HSE Street Workout club regularly runs open training sessions in Moscow parks for those who want to get a six pack training in fresh air.
- At the Sengenkan Aikido Club you will learn basic movements and techniques of Aikido, a Japanese martial art developed and used mainly for self-defense, where balance and flexibility of your body are much more important than physical strength. Sengenkan Aikido does not involve meditation classes, and does not teach on the philosophical and religious aspects of Budo. The language of the club is English as the trainer, Kevin Cancellaro, is an English teacher in a joint Bachelor’s programme at HSE University and NES. Contact Kevin Cancellaro at email@example.com or Artemiy Tumanyants at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.