End of Mobility Procedure
Before you leave for your home university you have to follow several procedures established by HSE University:
Pass your exams to get the Transcript of Records
While having completed your courses, you need to sit an exam to assess your knowledge. Please make sure you are enrolled for the course you intend to pass by filling out a List of Examinations and verifying it with your Study manager.
Complete your Exit Form
While completing the document you will have to:
- go to the library and hand in your library card;
- pay for the last month of your staying in the dorm (if applicable);
- take part in the annual HSE Student Survey (the link should be sent to your HSE email);
- hand in your pass card to SIMO or the dormitory you live in.
NB! If you leave Moscow before semester ends, you are required to inform SIMO at the earliest convenience!
Leave your feedback
If you want to share your experience with prospective exchange student, you are welcome to express yourself using following tools:
- Fill in our online questionnaire (do not forget to upload the most impressive photos!)
- Make a short video with you sharing main tips on your exchange experience and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Do not forget to visit HSE University International Students group on Facebook.