Buddies are current HSE students who voluntary help international incoming students to get accustomed to life in Moscow and feel more confident in a new cultural and social environment. You meet you buddy upon your arrival or can request their help any time throughout your stay.
What buddies do:
· Meet you at the Aeroexpress station (not at the airport!);
· Accompany you to your dormitory and help you with the check-in process;
· Provide you with general hands-on experience (campus buildings, useful apps, emergency phone numbers, etc);
· Help you to deal with local documents and forms in Russian;
· Recommend you events and places in the city;
· Re-direct you to a responsible person in case your question requires HSE administration's involvement.
| What buddies do not do:
· Meet you during night hours (from 9 PM till 8 AM);
· Become your full-time personal assistant (respect their own time and space!)
· Offer any financial or other material help.
You can request buddy support using online system.