- You must submit the documents for extending migration registration on the following working day after you receive your new student visa;
- Migration registration will last until the expiry of your student visa.
Procedures for extending migration registration depends on the place of your stay:
- Those living in a dormitory or alternative accommodation for HSE University students should contact the dorm’s passport official;
- Those living in a rented apartment should contact their landlord (Check out the “Accommodation in Moscow” section);
- Those staying in a hotel or hostel should contact the hotel administrator.
If you are visiting the Russian Federation on a visa and need to extend your visa / migration registration, you can find out more here.