• A
  • A
  • A
  • ABC
  • ABC
  • ABC
  • А
  • А
  • А
  • А
  • А
Regular version of the site

Visa Prolongation

Multiple-entry visa:
replaces your single-entry visa allows you to re-enter the country multiple times is given only for the duration of your study period at HSE University cannot be valid for longer than 1 year must be submitted 60 days prior to expiration of your single-entry visa 

Multiple-entry visa becomes valid straight after the day your single-entry visa expires. If you need to leave Russia before your single-entry visa expires, you can return to Russia only via obtaining a new invitation and applying for a new single-entry visa in your country of residence.

A multiple-entry visa is applied for at HSE University Visa and Registration Centre in Moscow.


Documents to be prepared by a student:
  • copies of all passport pages
  • migration card original + copy
  • registration slip original + copy
  • 1 photo 30mm*40mm (color)
  • visa extension fee payment
  • visa application form
Documents to be prepared by SIMO:
  • certificate of enrollment
  • copy of the enrollment order
  • copy of your contract (only free-moving students)

When your multiple-entry visa is issued, you will be invited by e-mail to HSE University Visa and Registration Centre to bring your passport.

NB! If a student submits documents for the multiple-entry visa later than 45 days until the expiry of the current visa, Visa and Registration Centre will not accept them.


You apply for a student single-entry visa in your home country consulate
You apply for a registration within 3 days after your arrival to Russia
You apply for a multiple-entry visa 60 days before your first visa expires