Learning Management System (LMS)
The Learning Management System (LMS) is the HSE’s educational space that connects instructors with their students. Teachers upload course materials, tests and tasks via the LMS for distribution to students. Students, in return, submit their home assignments or questions to teachers.
You can enter the LMS on this webpage.
Your login: your university e-mail address
Initial password: Edu + the number of your student ID card (no dots, slashes or letters), e.g. if your student ID number is -> your password is
The system will ask you to change this automatic password after your first login.
Please check your LMS account regularly. You can also use settings of your LMS account, which will allow you to receive notifications of all changes in the LMS to your university email account.
Instructors use LMS to:
- Share training materials
- Assess students’ knowledge with tests
- Maintain students’ performance logs
- Collect and store individual student or group assignments (essays, term papers, projects etc.)
- Communicate with students and advise them
Students use LMS to:
- Study training materials
- Perform different types of academic activities (upload assignments, term papers, pass tests)
- Communicate with teachers, study offices and other students
- Check their grades in the electronic grade book
Study offices use LMS to:
- Check students’ registration for courses and their performance log
- Communicate with students and consult them
- Publish announcements and add events
Electronic grade book
An electronic grade book is available in the student’s personal account in LMS. To check it, please click on 'Tools' => 'Personal info' => 'Student’s grade book'. You will see your grades.