Paid vaccination against COVID-19 for expatriates
Expatriates living in Moscow can get a paid vaccination with one-component Sputnik Light vaccine. You can get vaccinated at the migration center in Sakharovo village (Varshavskoe shosse, 64th kilometer, building 1, bldg. 59, Sakharovo, Moscow Oblast. Opening hours: from 09:00 to 21:00) or at clinics that have the right to vaccinate foreign citizens in Moscow (list of the clinics - in Russian only).
- International passport
- Russian visa (if applicable)
- Individual insurance account number, also known as SNILS (if applicable)
- Vaccination contract (filled in on site)
- Student ID card
- Mobile phone number of the Russian telecom operator
Vaccination for Compulsory health insurance holders
Compulsory health insurance (also known as OMS) is issued to expatriates if they have one of the following documents: Russian passport (Russian citizenship), temporary residence permit, or permanent residence permit. Please do not confuse OMS with privately purchased medical insurance, or DMS.
1. Prepare the following documents:
- Individual insurance account number, also known as SNILS (issued by a local Pension Fund Office)
- Compulsory health insurance (also known as OMS)
2. Sign up for a COVID-19 vaccination:
- To get vaccinated in your local clinic: apply at mos.ru website, at gosuslugi.ru website, or by contacting your clinic reception
- To get vaccinated on HSE University campus: apply via your personal account
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a QR code?
You can obtain a digital certificate online at https://immune.mos.ru/ only after receiving the final dose of vaccine, taking a PCR test, or recovering from COVID-19 in Russia.
If you have already been vaccinated against COVID-19, please attach your vaccination certificate in your personal account or in the HSE App X (App Store, Google Play).
A QR-code is required to visit the theatre and museum, go to a concert or any public event with over 500 people (please check the entrance rules beforehand). Your QR code confirms that you are vaccinated agaist COVID-19. We recommend you to save it on your phone or print it out.
If you cannot get your QR-code, contact the technical support of mos.ru, describe your problem and attach a copy of the vaccination certificate. You can also contact the vaccination site where you were vaccinated.
Vaccination is not recommended to:
- participants in clinical trials
- people with acute respiratory infections
- people with acute chronic illness
- those who had any vaccination within the last 30 days