You can receive free COVID-19 vaccination at the HSE University complex at: 11, Pokrovsky Bulvar, Moscow (Medical Offices No. 107 and 109).
Vaccination is free of charge and is carried out with the Russian-produced "Sputnik V" vaccine. Please note that the second stage of vaccination will also need to be done at the university after 21 days.
If you wish to be vaccinated, please fill in the online form at the following link:
What you need for a free vaccination at Pokrovka:
- SNILS (an insurance number of an individual personal account).
The following persons are advised against receiving the vaccination:
- participants in clinical trials;
- youth under the age of 18;
- persons who experience acute respiratory viral infection at the time of the vaccination or during the previous 2 weeks;
- patients experiencing a flare-up of chronic condition;
- persons who have received another vaccine or shot over the last 30 days;
- pregnant or breast-feeding women;
- persons who’ve taken part in the first stage of the vaccination programme at another medical institution.
Where else can I get COVID-19 vaccine?
For a fee, without providing SNILS, vaccination can be done:
- at Luzhniki Stadium;
- at the Migration Center in Sakharovo village;
- in 25 city polyclinics (department of paid services).
Read more on mos.ru. (available only in Russian).