UPD. 19.06. Information for Graduates
If you plan to legalize diploma by affixing the stamp Apostille, applications and attached documents must be sent by mail with a notification of delivery and a list of documents to the Moscow Department of Education and Science (125315, г. Москва, 2-й Балтийский переулок, д. 3).
You can find a list of the required documents and detailed information about the procedure here: https://www.hse.ru/en/studyspravka/legaldiploma/
UPD. 11.06. Exams cancelled due to a DDos attack will be rescheduled for a later date
UPD. 09.06. What to Do In Case of Technical Trouble During Proctored Exams
UPD. 08.06. HSE University to Continue with Distance Learning Until the End of Academic Year
1. Dates of exams
Module 3 and 4 exams will run from 10 to 30 June, 2020 in an online mode.
You can find more information about your exam requirements in LMS.
Provisional Regulations for Interim and Ongoing Assessments of Students at National Research University Higher School of Economics Amidst Preventive Measures Imposed Due to the Threat of the Further Spread of the New Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19)
2. Proctored exams
1) What is a proctored exam?
Some exams will run with the use of a proctoring technology (to proctor — to control the process of examination).
2) How is it organised and what are the technical requirements?
The detailed information about proctored exams can be found in the HSE Study Process Handbook. You will also find the 'Proctored Exams: Frequently Asked Questions' article useful.
3) What should I do if I am having technical troubles during my exam?
You can find instructions on what to do in case of technical troubles here and here. If you fail to sit an exam due to a technical trouble, you can re-take it at a later date - see more details here.
3. Final State Certification 2020
Students should know that:
- All final state examinations are only held remotely;
- Specific technologies for holding final state examinations shall be selected by any given degree programme;
- All sessions of State Examination Boards and Appeals Committees will be recorded;
- The submission of the final version of a thesis is done by uploading it to LMS (no hard copy is needed);
- The thesis defence is a mandatory process.
Provisional Regulations on Final State Certification of Students of Bachelor’s, Specialist and Master’s Programmes at National Research University Higher School of Economics