After the end of nomination period (April, 15 for Fall semester; September, 30 for Spring semester) all nominated students are contacted by SIMO and provided with instructions on the application process.
Application to Higher School of Economics is done through online system – all nominated students receive login details and are required to fill in their online HSE University profiles.
Documents to be uploaded into online HSE University profile:
· Double page spread, no watermarks and/or drawings are allowed;
· Your passport must be valid for at least 18 months from the proposed start date of the visa.
|1 picture 30mm*40mm:
· Your face takes up 70% to 80% of the photo;
· The head is centered in the image; you look directly at the camera and show your full face;
· If you normally wear glasses, your eyes are clearly visible in the photo;
· Photo must have sharp focus and a good color balance;
· The photographs is color with white or off-white background that is not patterned or busy.
|A motivation letter:
· Written in English only; 300-500 words long.
|Transcript of records:
· Signed and stamped by your home university coordinator;
· Submitted in English only.
|A Letter of Reference*:
· Written by a person who is familiar with your academic performance (a professor/a research supervisor/a teaching assistant).
*Submitting a Letter of Reference is optional, however, students are sometimes asked for it when enrolling for courses.